Benefits of Outdoor Kitchens
If you’ve never before considered an outdoor kitchen, after you own a home with the set-up, you may wonder how you ever got along without an outdoor kitchen in the past!
We are proud to offer Saber Grills and Bull Grills. These are two completely types of grills but both are award winning!
- Outdoor kitchens offer the opportunity to cook while being surrounded by family and friends. It’s a great way to socialize and not feel ostracized inside while everybody else is outdoors enjoying the weather.
- Cooking outside keeps the heat out of your home, which should reduce your utility bills. It reduces the need to run back and forth to the home since everything you need is in one place.
- The house stays clean. Typically clean-ups outdoors are simple and fuss-free, just sweep or wash off the patio and decking afterward.
- Some foods just taste better cooked outdoors. Whether it’s a lobster and clambake or a plain hamburger, nothing really beats a grill for flavor.
- Most of all, outdoor kitchens are fun. It’s enjoyable to be outdoors, to relax in a lounge chair, perhaps to watch somebody else do the cooking.
Entertaining outside should be as fun an effortless as indoor entertaining. Having all the comforts of your indoor kitchen gives full freedoms in outdoor gatherings. There’s nothing like enjoying beautiful Florida weather and cooking outside year round. The best part about an outdoor kitchen is using it! There have been some huge advances in outdoor kitchen appliance technology.
Consider having a fully equipped Outdoor Kitchen that is separate from the rest of the living space, allowing the indoor kitchen to be utilized entirely on its own! Plus according to the National Association of Home Builders estimates that outdoor kitchens can add as much 130% of their cost to the purchase price of your residential home.
The grill is the star of the show, and the possibilities are endless! Here are a few of the features you may want to have in an outdoor kitchen:
Consider if you would prefer a portable or built-in grill? Built in grills are extremely popular. Gas or electric? Does the grill have a cover? Do you want an exhaust hood and, if not, which direction does the smoke blow?
How high would you want your counters? They should be at least 36-inches high and 24-inches wide. What type of surface do prefer, and is it easy to maintain? Granite, is the most common option, but the surface could also be tile.
For Outdoor Kitchen Sinks stainless steel is a popular choice because it doesn’t rust.
For Outdoor Refrigerators consider the number of shelves and material, generally metal or tempered glass. Easy to clean? Energy efficient? There is a huge variety to choose from.